This year we decided to try out Mickey's Trick or Treat at California Adventure. We have never been and I don't actually know any one who as gone, so we were not sure what we were getting ourselves into, but we were really excited about going. It didn't disappoint! I couldn't believe how much candy we got! I am not sure we even need to go trick or treating now. We had a great time and it was so fun to see Graham all dressed up, walking around California Adventure. I think we will definitely go again!
Before it started, we got to Disneyland a little early. We took Graham on a couple of rides, including Dumbo which he had never been on. Here is Travis and Graham sitting in Dumbo.
Graham is checking out Dumbo. I think he really liked the ride!
After dinner, we got Graham all dressed up in his costume. This year he is a little puppy dog. I think he looks just adorable! I love his matching puppy treat bag.
Graham and I waiting for Travis and Grandpa to get off a ride.
My only complaint with the whole thing was that it was so late! Graham was pretty much done after an hour. Here he is trying to fall asleep, but he actually stayed awake the whole time. He is such a trooper!
They had all these Character stations everywhere where you got to take pictures with different characters (mostly the villians). Some of the lines were really long (like for the princesses) but we took a few pictures. Here we are with Peter Pan and Captain Hook.
Of course, we dragged Grandma and Grandpa with us! Here they are in front of the Halloween decorations in the Pirate area.








No comments:
Post a Comment