Monday, October 19, 2009

Disneyland in October

This last weekend, my sisters and their families came to visit California so of course, we had to take a trip to Disneyland. I love when Disneyland is all decorated for Halloween, it is so much fun! We were there all day and even stayed for the fireworks, which was awesome. I think it is the best firework show yet!
This is Graham's favorite ride, the Carousel!

Here he is with Owen, I think Graham looks so grown up sitting on this ride all by himself.

All the grandchildren in a line, Payton, Owen, and Graham, and then me of course.

Graham has recently discovered his nose, hehe!

With Grandma!

When you walk into California Adventure, they have this cool Candy Corn Acre area that is decorated so cute. I had to get a picture.

It is difficult to get all the grandchildren to smile at once, this was the best shot I got.


My mom wanted a shot with the grandchildren, Owen wasn't having it and Graham was about done, but this is pretty cute.

Graham and I in front of the Mickey Mouse Pumpkin (unfortunately, Travis had to work ALL day this day and couldn't come, we missed him!).

Sisters with our dad! Tyler was the only one not home with us, we missed him!

Of course, Grandma spoiled Graham and got him a sucker. While we waited for the parade to start, Graham had a great time wondering around. I got a lot of stares from people who thought I was crazy for letting him walk around, but I didn't let him out of my sight. He needed to get out and stretch his legs! And I love to watch him toddle around, so fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! i cant wait to take deagan to disneyland! grahm is getting so big! and man...why is emaily wearing a big coat? i wanted to see if she has a cute little bump yet! you guys look so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and grown up looking!

Beverlynne said...

He is growing up so cute! Love that head of hair.