We had such a fun Thanksgiving weekend this year! It was so nice to have Travis around for a couple of days without him having to work, we got so much work done and had such a great time spending time with family during this Holiday weekend. We went to my mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner and had some delicious food. She hosted 18 people (maybe even more than that, I didn't get the final count) and she did such a great job! It was so fun to spend some time with our relatives that we don't get to see all the time. Graham got to meet some of his second cousins and great aunts and uncles. I wish that I had taken more pictures, but as usual, I am more concerned about taking cute picture of Graham than what is actually going on around him! :)
Travis and I were in charge of making the mashed potatoes. I think we did a good job, I thought they were delicious!
Graham got to chill under his play gym, his favorite thing to do. It's amazing how strong his grip is getting. He grabs onto those toys above him and won't let go!! He just laughs and giggles the whole time.
I had him in this adorable Thanksgiving outfit, but his dad kept taking him out of his overalls because it was hot...but he was still cute in his top. What a smile!!
Smiling with his Dad
Here is my cousin Micheal taking advantage of playing with Grahams toys. I think he might buy one for himself.... :)
Graham was so exhausted from all the fun he was having, he fall right asleep in his dad's arms! So peaceful!The rest of the weekend, we worked hard to get everything organized around the house. I just hadn't felt like I had been able to give the apartment a good clean since we had Graham and so I was on a mission! I was able to get everything done that I wanted to get done and even though it only stayed clean for one day, it felt nice to get that all done. We also spent a good amount of time in the garage, organized everything. My mom dropped off a bunch of boxes that she had found of mine in her storage unit from my years of elementary school and high school, so I got to go through all of that and throw everything away I didn't want. It was fun to go through everything, but it took forever. But now, our garage is organized so well and my mom finally got rid of all of my boxes!
Graham and I were exhausted from all our cleaning, so we took a nap!
We actually had some cold weather, so we put Graham in this little sweatsuit outfit. What a little gangster!




2 comments:
oh my gosh... he is so cute in front of the camera... I mean he is always cute but wow he turns it on... he is soooooo adorable. So, Shaun just read that Regis and Kelly are doing their 'Cutest baby' contest starting the first of next year... you are totally entering him!!!!
What a precious picture! (Always smiling picture) You sure a have cutie!
--Travis' Aunt Beverly
Post a Comment