Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is Here!

Last weekend, we had our annual get ready for Christmas weekend! We had so much fun getting the house decorated for Christmas, picking out our tree and decorating it, and for the first time, having our boy take his picture with Santa! It was such a fun weekend and I took so many pictures, my boy is just so adorable!


Graham is starting to try to roll himself over from his tummy to his back. I can't believe how strong he is getting.
I loved this little outfit I put him in with his matching shoe socks. This is my favorite spot to take his picture on our rocking chair.

This Graham when he woke up Saturday morning. He woke up so happy so I had to sneak a picture.

We dressed him up in one of the Christmas outfits my mom got for him so we could go and take a picture with Santa. Of course I had to have my photo session.



We had bagels at our favorite bagel shop before we started our day and of course, we invited Uncle Tyler.
Tyler has this "Jason Marz" hat which I snatched from him to take some cute pictures. I think I look pretty good, huh? :)


We went down to the Spectrum with my parents and Tyler to take Graham to meet Santa for the first time. Here he is waiting in line with Dad.


I think Graham liked Santa, at least he didn't cry. I think that is in the future though, doesn't every child cry at some point? :)

This is the final picture. I think it is pretty cute.

Then we went out to get a tree. I love this time of year!! We got a great tree and Graham was thrilled, as you can see.

Our family picture in front of our tree.

We had a lot of fun spending the day with Tyler. He was a good sport.

Our tree!

I know, we match, but I was trying to look Christmasey as well, so I went with my red striped shirt.

Graham with Grandma and Grandpa. What a cute picture!

Look at that little face!!

Smiling with Grandma!

This is what Graham did the next day when we were decorating our tree, he just passed out!

Travis putting the lights on the tree, what a man!

Some of our ornaments. We don't have very many and most are hand-me-downs from my mom, but I love them all!

The final product. I love it!

I made Travis "dress up" and put Graham in his Christmas outfit so we could take a family picture for our Christmas card. I love this picture! I think it turned out so cute! Graham looks like he is three years old, not three months. What a big boy!

Graham was having fun playing with this little reindeer so I had to take some pictures. So cute!



This is my favorite picture. I think he has to be the cutest baby ever! Can you resist those dimples?!

Graham had some fun playing with Grandpa. I have a video of it at the bottom. So cute!

Graham liked this little Santa doll. He just stared at it.

Here are a couple of videos of Graham just being adorable. Sorry that one of them is off to the wrong side, I need to remember that the camera movies don't rotate, but I wanted to post it anyways because it is so cute.



2 comments:

Teagan said...

okay so I think Graham wins for the best smile ever! I love how in every picture you can get a smile from him. In some of the pictures he reminds me so much of my girls.
can't wait to see you guys-loves.

Tricia said...

What a cutie he is! (I mean Graham, of course, though Travis is a handsome fellow as well.)

I can't wait to see you all soon!!