Two Sundays ago, we had the opportunity to bless Graham in our ward. It was such a wonderful and spiritual experience for everyone and Graham was an angel. We are so grateful for everyone who was able to come and support us. It really meant a lot to have so many family and friends with us on this special day. :)
One of the best parts of this blessing weekend was that all of Travis' family was in town, this was the first time that we had all been together since last Thanksgiving so it was a real special treat to have everyone here. Here are a couple of pictures of what we did on Saturday:
Here is Grandma and Graham getting to know eachother again. He missed his Grandma!
We went and walked around at the Irvine Spectrum. Here is Travis and Graham just kicking it after he was fed. I love my two boys!!
After the Spectrum, we decided to take everyone to Salt Creek Beach with the intention of relaxing in front of the ocean on blankets and maybe having a picnic. It was like 80 degrees and sunny in Irvine but this is what we found as we got the beach, dense fog and I swear it was like 50 degrees! We only stayed for about an hour, but we still had a great time. Here is Travis and Graham (the green bundle):
A great family photo op!
Here is everyone together (minus Tyler and Des, we missed you guys!):
Graham loved the warm and toasty blanket so of course, he promptly fell asleep!
Graham and Dad together:
Sunday was the blessing at our ward which is always a great time for some family pictures. After the blessing, everyone went over to my parents house for some yummy sandwiches and some good family time. Thanks Mom for everything! It was absolutely perfect!Here is a picture of the entire Harmor clan!
Another great family picture. Graham looked so handsome in his little white suit.
Here is my mom and dad, my brother Tyler, my grandma, and my aunt Sheryl and uncle Mark:
Here is a Sims family picture (we missed you Amy and Emily, hopefully we will all get together soon!):
Graham and I (I am proud mama):
A four generation picture (Graham, me, my dad, and his mom):
Travis and I with his sister Teagan and brother Tyler:
Well, we had such a great time with everyone. It was so much fun to spend some time with Travis' family and we are looking forward to seeing you all again at Christmas (we are hoping to see you sooner than that, but we know we will at least see you then, hint, hint)!


4 comments:
It was a fun weekend, wasn't it? Fast but great!
The beach was amazing...
I just love the Ocean no matter what the weather is like:)
The blessing was so nice and I am so glad we could all be together...what a strong circle around Graham to give him strength for this life on earth. Can't wait until the next visit...'til then keep the pictures on the blog coming...we love it!!!
Love, Me
Oh... you guys look so happy. Seriously, I'm not even exaggerating when I say that Graham, is so incredibly adorable. And Ash, you look so beautiful... I can see this glow about you and Travis... So CUTE!
Yea! you posted about it!:)
We had such a blast like always! Graham is such a cutie! can't wait until hes older so we can see the girls and he interact together.
love you both-
sorry last night I took mom away from the phone from you... I had a time crunch and she needed her hair done. I sorry I know how its fun to talk and she was trying to play both sides. Love you both.
Post a Comment