Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lillian Blessing in Arizona!

This past weekend we drove to Arizona so we could be there when Lilian was blessed by her father in church. It was so much fun to be spend some time with Travis' family and also with Shaun's family. Saturday, I got to play Martha Stewart and I attempted to be creative making this awesome fall wreath that Barbara bought the supplies for. I wish I had pictures, because I thought they all turned out really good! Saturday night we went to P.F. Changs which was was much fun because all of the Condies had never been there before. In fact, Whitney (future member of the Condie Clan) had never even eaten Chinese Food! They all loved it!
Sunday was the blessing and it was a very touching experience. Lilian is a little angel and she is very deserving of Heavenly Father's blessings.
Here are some pictures from Sunday:
Here is the whole clan. Starting from the left: Andy (Shaun's sister), Me, Travis, Shaun, Charlotte (she is hiding her cute face!), Lilian, Teagan, Barbara, Morris, Chris (Shaun's brother), Whitney (Chris' fiancee), Linda and Tom (Shaun's parents). What a group we are! Thanks for putting up with us!
What an adorable family! I can't believe that when I met you both, you didn't have any kids! Wow, how time flies!
Teagan is a beautiful mom! Lilian is so lucky to have been born to such wonderful parents.
Here is the little angel, Lillian, sleeping.
We have so much fun everytime we come down to visit with Shaun and Teagan. I wish we lived closer so that we could spend more time with you both!
Thanks Barbara and Morris for letting us stay! We had such a great time and we loved every moment that we spent with you two. We can't wait to come back and see you at Thanksgiving.

Well, all in all, it was a very sucessful blessing weekend! I wonder when we will be doing this again.... :)

4 comments:

Teagan said...

Thank you so much for coming... You will not know how much it meant to us!! We love you guys and had a blast... whenever you guys leave both Shaun and I are like... "they are so fun... and Happy... we wish we lived closer..."
Ashley... I really had a blast with you this weekend... you were hilarious with mom and I. Love you girl!
Travis... I am so jealous of your swimming... I really do want to train for something with you:)

Liz said...

Oh, she's so cute! I love that picture of her sleeping in the car seat. Sleeping babies are the best. Sounds like a fun weekend! Mmmm...PF Changs. Isn't that where we went with you guys? Yep, it was. I remember now...I had vegetarian lettuce wraps. And you guys got your "usual." :) Did you get your usual again? :)

Teagan said...

did you get my last comment?

paigeandbryce said...

Hey Ashley!
How have you been? You and Travis look so happy! I just started blogging and I wanted to let you know that I added a link to your blog on mine...I hope that's okay (let me know if it's not). Check out my blog paigeandbryce.blogspot.com
Love,
Paige