Last week my sister Amy and her kids came to visit from Arizona. Of course, we went to Disneyland! It was so much fun as always and the kids were at their cutest! Here are some fun pictures from the day:
Grandma bought Owen a cute Mickey Mouse beanie. He looked adorable!
Here is Owen and Minnie Mouse. During a one hour span, I think we saw every disney character out there. Owen loved meeting them all. He would laugh and laugh!
Here is Payton with Chip, or is it Dale?
Amy, Payton, and Owen with Pluto. What a cute family!!
Owen loved to touch Pluto's nose. He wouldn't stop laughing!
Here is Grandma with Payton and Owen while we were sitting on the train in Disneyland.
Payton and I on the train. She is wearing my dance costume from when I was on the drill team in high school. I can't believe I actually wore that! It looked like it is supposed to be worn by someone Payton's size.

We took Payton and Owen on Pirates of the Carribean. Payton was a little nervous but after it was over, I think she had a great time. We heard her singing "Yo ho Yo ho" in the garage the next day. Owen had no idea what was going on, as you can see in this picture!
What a fun trip! I can't wait til next time!


10 comments:
Cute pictures! And I'm jealous. When we went to Disneyland, we didn't see a single Disney character. I was wondering where they all were. Maybe they didn't have to "work" that day since it was an extremely hot day! Love the pictures.
Travis,
Wow that is fun taking all the kids to Disney Land. Check out our blog for a cool pic of mary pregnant. fun coming across your blog. Keep in touch
Heads up Nate...Pluto's stepping in on your family...
Looking good Nate...
Amy is so fun... she goes home a lot...huh? does she drive? It looked like a great day at Disney Land. wish we were there!!
Travis...dont hate me...when you see my blog... it was so funny...I had to tell about it:) love you both!
Hey Ashley..Cue pictures...I tagged you a couple times...that means you are IT!!! So DO IT! Haha. Only if you want to!
So you always take such good pictures of my kids. I need you to send them to my costco so I can have copies!
totally love the pictures! the kids are so cute! and i'm totally jealous you guys made a trip to d-land! i'm due for a pirate ride! :)
What a cute new blog template! I love it!
I want a new entry!:)Love ya!
Maybe Thanksgiving pic??
Post a Comment