Wednesday, August 1, 2007

After Being Triple Tagged....

I guess that since I have been tagged three separate times, I better answer.....

Some Jobs I've had:

1. Sr. Microbiology Lab Tech

2. Waitress at Mimi's!

3. assitant piano teacher

4. paper route

Places to go for a weekend getaway:

1. Arizona to visit my favorite in-laws

2. hmmm, i don't think we go anywhere else!

Movies I can watch over and over again:

1. Pride and Prejudice

2. The Notebook

3. Lord of the Rings (any of them!)

4. How I Met Your Mother (I know its not a movie, but its my favorite show, and I can watch it over and over again!)

My Guilty Pleasure:

1. Coldstone

2. reading Harry Potter

3. purses! (if I had unlimited funds, I would have every designer purse on the market!)

4. seeing my husband smile :)

Places I have lived:

1. Lake Forest, CA

2. Irvine, CA

3. Provo, UT

4. Sandy, UT
(wow, I really need to get out!)

Places I have been on vacation:
1. Recently, Italy, France, & Spain

2. London

3. Paris

4. Germany, Switzerland, and Austria

5. New York, Hawaii, Boston

Favorite Foods:

1. Trader Joes Orange Chicken

2. Chipotle

3. My husband's spaghetti!

4. Oami's and Shogun

First things you thought when you saw your significant other:

1. "Ok, be brave, just speak to him."

2. "I am so happy that he is in my chemistry class."

3. "He is someone I need to have in my life!"

If in a jam with Spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
hmmm, let me think about that one....

Websites I visit daily:
1. All my favorite blogs

2. gmail

3. yahoo

4. wellsfargo

Best First Kiss Landmark:
1. Foxwood apartment #208

2. Nothing else will ever compare to that!

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Anywhere exotic, alone with my husband

2. laying on the beach or by the pool

3. Curled up in bed with a good book

Now I get to tag four other blog buddies:
1. Barbara Harmor

2. Teagan Condie

3. Desiree Harmor

4. Liz Agle

5 comments:

Teagan said...

WOW that is weird to see... Teagan 'HARMOR' I haven't been a Harmor for the last 5 some years....hehehehehe

Travis and Ashley said...

Sorry Teagan! I was going to write "All my Harmor girls (Barbara, Teagan, and Desiree)" but then I would have had to think up two more people, which I didn't want to do. I had harmor on the brain. I changed it for you!!

Unknown said...

I am with you all the way with your husbands spaghetti!!!! ohh how i miss it!

Unknown said...

I am with you all the way with your husbands spaghetti!!!! ohh how i miss it!

Unknown said...

I am with you all the way with your husbands spaghetti!!!! ohh how i miss it!