Travis and I finally hit the beach this last Saturday for the first time since we have moved here, thats over a year! We drove down to San Clemente T Street Beach and enjoyed a perfect day at the beach. Here are some pictures:
It was actually a pretty crowded day at the beach. I know it doesn't look like it was a very nice, it was a bit overcast, but the sun still poked its head out every once in a while and it ended up being a beautiful day!

Here is Travis working on his tan!

Here we are right over we got out of the water. I thought it was freezing, but once you get in, you kinda get used to it. I had forgotten how much fun and at the same time, terrifying swimming in the ocean was. Hopefully this won't be last the visit to the beach this summer!


3 comments:
So glad you guys could take a day to relax..Beach days are fun..Miss you both...I need a Travis/Ashley "fix" Love, Me
Are you terrified of sharks? That's what scares me. I won't go in the water more than up to my waist! Dan thinks I'm crazy. I know I am, but I can't fix it. :) Oh well, I can still enjoy the beach. And it looks like you did, too. I can't wait to get to California. One week and three days until we arrive! Thanks for the pictures. I love your pictures!
I'm glad you had a good day at the beach! Next year we will make sure the water you are at is Lake Powell with us! It just wasn't the same without you!
Love Mom and Dad
Post a Comment