Friday, June 29, 2007

Home Again!

Well, I thought I would just leave a quick note to let everyone know that we have made it home safely. Travis and I both had to immediately go back to work so we haven't even really settled back into things. THen to top it off, I got sick. :( We still haven't been able to even look at our pictures, so we will put them up as soon as we can. So keep checking the blog, they will be up soon!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Welcome back! I hope you're feeling better soon. It's no good to come off a vacation sick and have to jump right back into work and life. Thanks for the offer to help us out. We'll keep you in mind as everything progresses. Can't wait to see the pictures of your fabulous Europe trip!

Teagan said...

Oh no...I hope you feel better!! Just go out to you pool and bake it out of you! Love you guys...can't wait to see pictures.