Travis and I leave tomorrow for our European Vacation!! Now, it isn't as exciting as you may think. We are being chaperones for Mater Dei's school trip, but hey, all the expenses are paid and we are in Europe! We are traveling from Italy, through France, to Barcelona, Spain! Here is a link to our itinerary so you can find out where we are while we are gone.
We will miss everyone and we will see you all when we get back!! Love you guys!


3 comments:
Wow, I love Europe. That is exciting that you do not have to pay for it. I hope you are having a blast, and it was so good to hear from you. Check our blog regulary, I am getting better at updating it. Love, Jill
Can't wait to see your pictures.
Oh awesome, awesome! I'm jealous. Thanks for sending your blog link. We love blogs. They're a great way to keep in touch and keep up-to-date on friends and family. Hope you have a great time in Europe!
Post a Comment