in the Kitchen!

Graham has started needing to be on the counter with me while I am making dinner, doing the dishes...basically anything in the kitchen and this is what he did the other night while I was doing the dishes, he got right in the sink! Luckily I was done with that side. :)

Standing up!

I love this look, he's saying "am I doing something wrong?"

Now that Graham is walking more, we are going to the park more often and he loves to crawl all around the jungle gym. It is so much fun!

You just can't resist that look on his face! He is so cute!
4 comments:
What a cute skeleton!!
I have to get out old pictures of when Travis was Graham's age...the eyes and the "look" are so similar.
Happy first day of FALL!!!
Me
oh my gosh... that last picture is soooooooooooooooo TRAVIS!
He is so flippin' cute... I just want to eat him up.
he is so cute ashley! i love those jammies! i was thinking about geting them for deagan for a costume party so he doesnt have to wear the crazy big costume i bought him for actual halloween night.
That boy of yours just keeps getting more and more handsome! I love his little skeleton suit! hahah can't wait for our own little one... one of these days we'll have a baby lol I'm stuck on this weird glucophage/metformin junk!
Post a Comment