I think this is Graham....

So, this picture above, to me, says it all...I think that Graham is actually doing better! Yeah!! This morning, I put Graham in his bouncer so that I could take a shower. I always put him in here and then take him in the bathroom with me, he loves to sit and listen to the sound of the water and I actually can get ready for the day, it is awesome. I got out of the shower and he was still happy so I started to blow my hair dry. About half way through this, he started to fuss a little bit but I wanted to finish so I let him cry. I was in the middle of getting dressed when he suddenly stopped and I looked over and this is what I found! A sound asleep little boy...I have never seen him do this, I am always rocking him to sleep. Now, I know that it sounds crazy because he cried himself to sleep, but I think he is finally feeling good. I think only a happy baby can cry himself to sleep (but maybe I am just wishful thinking).
Anyways, Graham is doing so well. Unfortunately, it is taking an allergen free formula to get to this point, which is very expensive. I also get to go on a major diet (no milk, soy, eggs, wheat, nuts, strawberries) because these could all be allergens which irritate his stomach. I haven't started yet because I wanted to make sure he really would feel better before I completely changed my life. It is going to be very difficult and I am not sure how excited I am about it (it is just so easy to give him a bottle) but I think I will give it a try.
One of Graham's favorite things to do is sit underneath his gym and play. He has so much fun and I have included a video at the end of this post to prove it. I swear he knows exactly how to get the music to play, he is already a genius!
Here is my naked little boy and his daddy. Travis is responsible for bath time and they have so much fun together. Graham actually loves to be naked and sit on daddy's lap while they listen to some James Taylor. I wanted to get a shot of this adorable twosome.
Here is the video for your viewing pleasure:


3 comments:
Blogs have to be the best invention for Grandmothers who can't see there grandchildren everyday...
Thank-you so much for these fun updates!!
I love you Baby Graham:)
Happy Halloween....
Love, "your Grammy"
oh my I can totally relate right now. Last night Lillian slept through the night... My girlfriend has a baby that was doing the same thing as lillian and she did some research and found Dr. Schulze's "Digestive Tonic" we got it in the mail yesterday and last night was so beautiful!!! Oh my gosh... wonderful! (check it out)
so hopefully this will be the end all of our sleepless nights.
I am so glad he is feeling better and it is a great thing that he was able to sooth himself to sleep...YES crying is soothing:)
Miss you guys!
He is just so cute! What a handsome little boy.
Post a Comment