Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome Home Tyler!

On Saturday, my brother finally came home from spending two weeks in Peru doing a Humanitarian Project with the church. I couldn't believe how much I missed him while he was gone! He is just such a big part of my life and going two weeks without talking to him was much more difficult than I could have imagined. We missed you Tyler and we are glad you are home!
Here are some pictures from when we picked him up:

He came back as a true Peruvian with his "man bag" and his cool comfy pants. I almost didn't recognize him!

Of course, he couldn't wait to get some "American" food. We drove right to In-N-Out and he devoured a double double and some animal style fries. Yummy!

Here we are together again! I also am sporting my 33 week belly, I can't believe its only seven weeks until due date and I know it will probably even be sooner than that! Crazy!

Well, maybe I can get some cool pictures from my brother of his trip. He saw so many amazing things and helped out a lot of people. I am so proud of you Tyler!

3 comments:

Liz said...

How awesome! Gotta love South America...and In-N-Out! :) You look so cute, Ashley!

Teagan said...

You look great! I love seeing that belly!! Once Graham is out, you wont ever believe that you had a belly... it is the weirdest feel... I love looking back on my prego pictures in amazement.

Sarah Rockwood said...

Hey Tyler it's your cousin, Sarah. Teagan found my blog and I found yours from hers. Congrats on the new baby guys. Life will never be the same in so many wonderful different ways.