Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm hoping its just a phase....



(Disclaimer: The earrings are magnetized...my dad had them in his car)

6 comments:

Teagan said...

WHAT!?!?!?!
I have to say you got me. and I was so surprised... I thought...oh man... he's not even 30 years of age and he is already going threw a mid-life crisis!
Fun Fun!!
Love you guys!

Barbara said...

wow...Are you trying to give your dear old mom a heart attach???
hehehehehe

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Ashley ..."What fun will you be hav'en tonight?"
Imagine us along side of you won't you?
Love, B.

Teagan said...

who had a birthday day shout hooray

Teagan said...

OH man... I am sorry...for some reason I thought that we were a year different...SO SORRY my sister!! Happy 26th!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley!! Love the earring, Travis. They suit you. You should rock those at school and see what new respect your students give you. :)