I just wanted to write a quick note and wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day! I am so lucky to have a mom that has been such an amazing example to me in everything that I do and I know that I don't tell her enough how much I love her. Being pregnant has made me think about what kind of mom I want to be and the one thing that I constantly come back to is how I want to raise my home in the kind of environment I was raised in, with parents who loved each other and loved us and every day did whatever they could to make sure that we knew how much they loved us. Thank you mom for your love and support! I am so blessed to have you in my life and know that I can always count on you to be there for me.
Here are some fun pictures from the last couple of years:

Here is my mom and I in London. She has always taken me to amazing places. I am very lucky.

Here is my dad, mom and I at graduation from BYU. She has always made sure to be there for the most important events in my life.

Here we are at Disneyland. My mom has always shown me how important it is to spend quality time with your family, doing fun things together, like go to Disneyland.
Happy Mother's Day Mom - I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment