Life has been so hectic lately, that I haven't had a spare moment to post all of the exciting things Travis and I have been doing lately (it really hasn't been that many). So, here it goes again!
During that last weekend in July, Travis and I drove down to Arizona to visit his parents and family. Tyler and Desiree also decided to come down so we had a little family reunion, which of course, made his parents very happy! :) We had such a great time and I know what you are all thinking, "Arizona in the middle of the summer, it must have been miserably hot!" But it really wasn't that bad. Saturday was actually really dreary and cloudy. Not so bad at all and even if it was, the heat is worth the great company!
Here is the whole clan all together!
Teagan was nice enough to cut my hair even though she is very pregnant and I am sure it wasn't easy to stand on her feet for that long. As usual she did a wonderful job. I didn't get a picture of myself after the haircut, so here is one before the new do so the next time you see me, you'll have a before and after picture.
Here is my adorable little niece Charlotte who already is so much like her mom. Here she is with her big girl shoes on (I think those are grandmas) and her pink purse.
We were also able to go down to see Amy's new house which of course, was absolutely gorgeous and so big! Everyone needs to come see this house!
Thanks Barbara and Morris for another amazing weekend and we can't wait to do it again when the baby comes! Love you!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Weekend in Arizona!
Posted by
Travis and Ashley
at
6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oooo...I can't wait to see a picture of you after your haircut! Oh wait, maybe we should just get together now that we're in Cali, too! :) I'm glad you had fun in Arizona. We're going down there on Wednesday for a few days. Hope to see you soon! Loves.
Teníamos un gran tiempo también, tan alegre que todos ustedes vinieron. ¡¡El Teagan está tan listo a tener a este bebé!! El papá le dio una bendición esta noche. No será largo ahora. Llamaremos tan pronto como algo pasa.
Amor, yo
ijjqSo aren't you posting comments in Spanish?hehehe
Love, me
I just can't keep up with the Harmors. The only language I can speak is pig latin! I am glad you had such a good time. It's always fun to go home and see family. I like your haircut Ashley. Teagan did a great job.
Post a Comment