Well, after years and years of anticipation and reading, Harry Potter has come to an end. I must say, the excitement that went over me as I held this last book for the first time was priceless. I have never felt so much sadness, excitement, and dread in my life. And now it is over....
Instead of buying two books or having one of us read it before the others, Travis and I read the book aloud. Every moment of excitement and sadness we experienced together, which made it even more special. If anyone has a chance, I would definitely find time to read Harry Potter. I won't say anything about it because I don't want to spoil the ending, but I loved every second of this book!
And so, thank you J.K. Rowling for all of the years of great reading! We will definitely miss our Harry Potter moments!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
The End of Harry Potter
Posted by
Travis and Ashley
at
8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Shaun will be happy to hear that you guys are finally done so he can talk about it with you guys:)
Love you both!!!
Como diversión para ser terminada con el libro.
¿Qué cosas de diversión ha estado haciendo usted con su Travis de verano?
Le amo y teníamos un gran tiempo cuando usted estaba aquí.
Amor, yo
Ok, being a Harry Potter fanatic myself, I have a wonderful new Harry Potter adventure for you and Travis to embark on....Harry Potter audio books! Get them from the library and then put them on your iPod! I have listened to the first six and am on the waiting list for the seventh (don't worry I've already read it twice!) Jim Dale reads them and he's a fantastic actor, he does voices for all the characters...it's amazing! Ok...sorry for the insanely long comment! Signed your favorite New York HP freak, Tricia.
PS: had so much fun seeing you in CA, I wish we could do it more often. Come to NYC!!
Ok, being a Harry Potter fanatic myself, I have a wonderful new Harry Potter adventure for you and Travis to embark on....Harry Potter audio books! Get them from the library and then put them on your iPod! I have listened to the first six and am on the waiting list for the seventh (don't worry I've already read it twice!) Jim Dale reads them and he's a fantastic actor, he does voices for all the characters...it's amazing! Ok...sorry for the insanely long comment! Signed your favorite New York HP freak, Tricia.
PS: had so much fun seeing you in CA, I wish we could do it more often. Come to NYC!!
Post a Comment