I wanted to show some pictures of our apartment. Travis and I moved in a little bit more than a month ago to attempt to live on our own in this expensive state of California. We absolutely love it! It is a tiny one bedroom apartment but we are on our own and are so excited that we are starting this part of our lives. We had to buy all new furniture and it was so great to finally have stuff of our own that we picked out ourselves. Unfortunately, we have been waiting for weeks and weeks to get our couches, but they are finally going to arrive this Friday! I can't wait to see what they look like and I hope that they look good in our place. We would love to have everyone come and visit and we have a very comfortable air mattress with your name on it!
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment